Birth Doula Support
As your Birth Doula, I will provide continuous, non-judgmental support for you and your family, in a caring and respectful manner throughout your pregnancy, during your labor and birth and for the first two months postpartum. I engage in my work with warmth, humor, enthusiasm and a wealth of knowledge. I will listen to your thoughts and desires, and implement them as much as possible on your journey. I build a bridge to connect you with your medical care team and play the critical roles of educator and supporter, so you and your partner can enter birth with confidence, clarity, and a stronger bond than ever.
Birth Doula Packages
- 1 or more Prenatal Visits
- Phone & Email Support
- Access to Online Client Portal filled with Evidence-Based Information
- 24/7 on-call Labor Support starting at 38 weeks
- Breastfeeding, bottle feeding & pumping support
- 1 or more Postpartum Visits
- Secured back-up support by a wonderful local doula
- Optional photography during your labor & birth
- Optional newborn and/or family photography during our postpartum visit
- Secured Back-up support
- Birth record notes to reference when you write your birth story
- Discounted postpartum shifts (learn more about postpartum services HERE)
Packages range from $1200-$1500 depending on the level of support your family needs. I also offer sliding scale discounts to ensure every family who wants a doula can have one, without finances being a barrier. Please reach out for details.